Diary of a Desert Gal

Book reviews, film reviews, writing exercises, poems, thoughts, musings, etc.

9.06.2005

Trip to LaLa Land










Ok, So I have been neglecting my blogging duties, but I am back. A random rundown of events since my last posting:

1. Completed my fouth feature lenght screenplay as well as putting together my thesis project for my MFA program, and they both turned out well if I do say so myself :)

2. Took bartending class for two weeks. Freaking awesome! It was so much fun!!

3. Attended a Steam show in Missouri. What's a Steam show, you ask? A place to kick back with cold beer, ride refurbished tractors and wear overalls. Something I would not normally get to do, but it was a great time, dispite the absolutely rediculous heat.

4. Decided to take a trip to L.A. to check it out for a possible move there. Random? Not really. I simply asked myself if I wanted to be a screenwriter bad enough to move there and the immediate answer was 'yes.' I love New York, but it's not going anywhere.

5. Saw a wonderful free production of Twelfth Night in the park. Lovely. :)

6. Became an aunt for the third time to another adorable puppy named Babe, courtesy of my brother and his girlfriend. :) (See the above picture)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pup. :) I can't remember the last time I wore overalls and rode a tractor.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home